Mindanao Polytechnic College
Mindanao Polytechnic College (MPC) is a maritime school located at the junction of the National Highway and the Makar-Koronadal Road, about 7 kilometers from downtown General Santos City, Philippines. It is the city’s premier school for nautical and marine engineering courses, and lately, of HRM courses (maritime-based).
- BS in Mechanical Engineering.
- BS in Customs Administration
- BS in Hotel and Restaurant Management
- BS in Marine Transportation
- BS in Marine Engineering
- BS in Information Technology