Yey, feeling great since yesterday because I received my most-awaited award from payITforward of Smart Telecommunications (I’m one of the winners way back then) and of course they called me directly so unexpectedly && thanks to my mentor, Erwin for being such a goooooooood PROXY hahaha *cuz my mama won’t allowed me to go outside and she said that it’s too late to go out at night.. =D
Anyway, I would like to introduce to you my newly
first tablet gadget . haha, Coby Kyros… *clap2x
What is inside the box?
In the box:
- Coby Kyros Internet Tablet
- Protective pouch
- USB Cable
- USB host/keyboard adapter (i like it :D)
- Professional Stereo earphones
- Power adapter
- Memory – 4GB Flash, microSDHC card slot (max. 32GB supported)
- Display – 7.0″ LCD touchscreen (capacitive), 800×480 (WVGA-widescreen)
- System – Processor: 1GHZ (Cortex A8), RAM: 1GB
- Networking – Wireless 802.11 b/g/n
- Video Output – Mini HDMI, type C (1080p and 720p supported)
- Audio Output – 3.5mm headphones
- Additional Features – Front-facing camera (0.3 MP), Built-in microphone, Built-in speaker
- PC Interface – USB 2.0 Hi-speed
- Operating System – Android 4.0
- Power – Rechargeable Li-poly battery, Power Adapter (DC-5V)
- PLayback Time – Music: Up to 19hrs, Video: Up to 5hrs, Web browsing: Up to 4.5hrs
Of course, what I like it here is , you can use the USB Full Size Adapter, Connect to a TV and a Storage Device (IDK to the other tablet brands)
Firstly on connecting to a TV, where you can connect to a tv and to enjoy you tablet from the comfort in your living room. An HDMI cable (Type A-to Type-C ) is required to connect the tablet to a TV.
The tablet will recognize and match the capabilities of the TV automatically. 🙂
- Plug the small end of the HDMI cable into the mini HDMI connector of the tablet.
- Plug the large end of the HDMI cable into the HDMI port on the TV.
- Then, turn on the TV, and set its display mode to the HDMI port that the tablet is connected to.
- Lastly, the tablet’s displat will be output to the TV screen.
Next is Using the USB Full-Size Adapter 😀
The USB full-size adapter can be used to connect and use USB devices with the tablet. The adapter converts the mini USB port on the tablet into a USB On-The-Go (OTG) connector. 🙂
- Use the included USB full-size (Type A) adapter to connect a keyboard to the tablet at the same time with Storage Device (e.g., a USB flash memory drive).
- This connection (Storage Device) supports a maximum storage size of 16GB. For additional storage capacity, a microSDHC card can be added to the tablet. (Really? :D)
And hey! You can also use this connection to add a mouse to the tablet! BUT, the adapter supports one connection at a time. To use a keyboard and mouse simultaneously, you will need to add an external USB hub.
Lastly, a freebie of a micro SD card from Toshiba (8GB) . yihee! :))
To summarize it all, this tablet is good/used for web browsing/surfing, or if you are fun reading an e-books. I’ll recommend this to you.. 😀
THANK YOU SO MUCH, SMART! :*
Yey! that’s all for now! 😀
til nxt time 🙂