Google Keyboard – Galaxy S5
Hi guys, its Holy Week! I want to share my boredom doings. As I recently rebooted my smartphone to have its new, clean and not laggy environment, I decided to make a twist especially to my keyboard. Since my Operating System (OS) is Android Lollipop 5.0, I installed an app called Google Keyboard, for sometime my default keyboard will look different/less boring AND quite NEXUS. Lol 😛
What is Google Keyboard? Google Keyboard makes text input smart and easy. Glide through letters with Gesture Typing. Compose notes on-the-go using your voice. With amazing word recognition and next word prediction, Google keyboard helps you type faster and more accurately on all your Android devices.
First, you have to install Google Keyboard from Play Store. (Free)
1. First, you have to Enable Google Keyboard in the Settings. Then tap the Google Keyboard.
2. Once Enabled, you have to Switch to Google keyboard by tapping the “Switch input methods”. Once the “CHange keyboard” appears, choose the “English (US) Google Keyboard”. 🙂
3. AFter that, you can use the keyboard. Congrats! 🙂 PS:; you can also add other languages if you wished to.
When you can’t find the right thing to say, you don’t have to write at all. The new Google Keyboard supports hundreds of emojis, so you can express yourself in any Android app (Android 4.4 and up).
Here are some og the Key Features of the app:
- Material design themes
- Personalized suggestions, corrections, and completions
- Keypress popup animations
- Emoji entry point and layouts (Android 4.4 and up)
- Gesture typing with dynamic floating preview
- Space-aware Gesture typing; just gesture through the space bar
- Voice typing
- Dictionaries for more than 25 languages
- Advanced Keyboard layouts
- Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones)
For the Material Design themes: You can choose at least 4 themes for your keyboard. Metallic Dark, Metallic Light, Holo White and Holo Blue. 😀
Idk what’s the difference between the Holo Blue and Holo white. Because they have the same looks nor the color I guess? HAHAHA Tho, the smiley key has different color. Lols