Why you should get your iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus from Smart
Hi everyone, here’s an update from Smart Communication on getting your iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. (Previous Post)
This coming November 17, 2017, Smart will be launching the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus, and the pre-order started last November 10 at the Smart Online Store or any Smart Stores near you. 🙂
If you are looking to upgrade from your very old smartphone to the latest and newest iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus then it’s a good start!
iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Primary Features:
- Stunning Glass and aluminum design
- Advanced 12-megapixel camera
- Powerful A11 Bionic Chip
Reasons why you should get your iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus from Smart:
- Charge to bill. No credit card? Yes, it’s possible! You can avail your Smart Postpaid plan starting at 1499, 1999, 2499 and 2999 and can be paid in secure 24 monthly payments
- Maximized iPhone features with more data. Smart gives you more data to optimize your new iPhone. Meaning you can open and access more data and there are more reasons to enjoy your new iPhone and its features. Now, are most favorite ~ FB, FB Messenger, Waze, Whatsapp, Line, Viber, they are UNLI data in the volume. So you can still get updated and keep in touch with your loved ones LIKE NEVER BEFORE!
- Lower handset cost. After your device is paid up after 24 months, you will just pay the monthly SERVICE FEE. (e.g., You’ll pay only P1,999/month after 24 months.)
- Powered by fastest LTE. With Smart’s LTE coverage in the country AND continues to provide better connectivity, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus are way best experienced with Open Signal’s fastest LTE Network.
- Gadget shield. Gadgets meant to care, and protected as Smart gives a one-month gadget shield for free against accidental damage or theft for iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
For Smart Store GenSan Branch, you can visit them on the 3rd floor, SM City General Santos.
You can now pre-order the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus at the Smart Online Store (store.smart.com.ph) and Smart Stores nationwide, and both will be available in stores on Friday, November 17.
Get to know more how Smart’s iPhone 8 offers, visit smart.com.ph/iPhone8.