Smart keeps the good going via payITfwd
General Santos City – June 26, 2013 (Wednesday): Wireless leader Smart Communications Inc. (Smart) is giving these acts of kindness a further boost by way of payITfwd a new social development initiative that aims to enable the spread of social good acts or ‘smart acts’ using technology.
We got invited from the Senior Public Affair Officer of Smart Communications Inc. in Mindanao, Ms. Haydee Bernabe for their new program in relation to their new and very noble advocacy the “payITfwd” campaign.
“The goal is to support, promote, expand, enhance, reward and enable social effortsthatfoster learning through technology. With payITfwd, social good advocates can scale up and even encourage the public to support their cause.” said Ramon Isberto, head of Smart Public Affairs Group.
Who can join?
- The Program is open to all individuals or groups that have programs or projects on social good which have the potential to bring more benefits to the communities with the help of technology
- Foundations, Corporates with CSR programs or NGOs are no longer eligible
- Employees of SMART Communications, including their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the competition
How to Join?
In just 3 Easy Steps!
- Make a 3-minute video that shows who you are, what your mission or goal is, what your project is all about, who your stakeholders are, the impact of your project on the community, future plans and how technology can help you achieve these. In a nutshell, tell us the good deeds you have done and how technology will allow you to do more of it.
- Register online at www.smart.com.ph/payitforward and upload your video.
- Promote your project or video. Get as many people as you can to vote for your entry online! Note that votes form part of the judging criteria so get your family and friends involved. Wait for the winners to be announced at www.smart.com.ph/payitforward.
To know more about payITfwd and the complete mechanics, just visit www.smart.com.ph/payITfwd