I received my new buddy from Sony via LBC carrier last Tuesday, November 26, 2013, right after the pre-opening of J.Co Donuts & Coffee at Veranza Mall. I was extremely happy/excited over this thing. *lol
Sony is the world’s leading seller of smartwatches. Smartwatches haven’t really taken off yet.. meaning it’s not that yet “perfect” or what have you expecting about this watches nowadays. Why not give it a try? =)
Sony’s SmartWatch 2, sequel of Sony’s SmartWatch 1 (Correct me if I’m mistaken. 🙂 ), is a good looking water-resistant Android watch, which supports for any Android 4.0 phone. It lets you read texts and emails as well as check social media without having to take your phone out of your pocket.
AS you can see, that the metal strap was now smaller than the original one. I really need to adjust it in order to fit it on my wrist.. (Since, I have my small/petite/slim wrist. HAHAHA). It comes also with a light plastic strap ( available for four colors)..
- NFC for easy pairing
- MicroUSB for charging and data transfer are all included.
- Gentle vibrations that will notify you for new notifications.
- Has a ability to answer and reject calls/use the watch as a viewfinder to take photos via paired phone.
- No speakers. 🙁 *maybe in the future? hahaha
- 3-4 days of battery consumption. (Still observing.. 🙂 )
- Hundreds of apps available at Google Play.
till next time! :*