Red days is so much annoying especially the first or second day and of course to our teens who reach to their menstrual cycle who are more stressed on what to use sanitary napkin brands. Most importantly – HYGIENE. 🙂
Well, I’ve tried many commercial sanitary napkins as seen on tv ads but merely look to this Jeunesse Anion Sanitary Napkin. Tbh, it’s my first time to hear this brand, perhaps I heard it somewhere but anyway – the packaging is 100% real! I love how the packaging is and it is pretty solid, not easy to tear apart and is really secure and it keeps the pads fresh. and free from bacteria.
As I said, whenever I use the usual sanitary napkins, I do usually get itchy feeling ‘down there’ or in a bikini area and I am afraid that it will lead to skin infections or sadyang hindi ako hiyang sa mga napkin na yun. So I switch every napkin brands just to see saan ako hiyang and don’t get itchy feeling…
But before that, let’s take to know a little about Jeunesse!
Each Jeunnese pad has a special anion strip that brings a lot of benefits during that particular time of the month and for your overall health as well:
* Prevention of bacteria
* Reduces feminine discomfort/dysmenorrhea
* Eliminates unwanted odor
* Fights against vaginal irritations and infections
* Improves blood circulation
* Lowers stress levels and boost energy levels
* Acts as a natural anti-depressant
* Strengthens immune system (hmm, interesting)
These wonderful benefits were truly enjoyed by Jeunesse users all over the country; rating is an excellent product which is extremely new and different.
* Majority of users rated the product as excellent and highly satisfying.
* Jeunesse Sanitary Napkins deliver on prevention of bacteria, reduction of feminine discomfort/dysmenorrhea and elimination of odor.
* The strengths of the product were also identified:
– No side-effects
– Provides protection against itching and irritation
– Has breathable bottom layer/eliminates heat
* Dysmenorrhea, irritation and mood wings were the top menstrual period conditions mentioned by users, and all claim that the product was able to reduce the discomfort.
*Based on PSRC results, July 2012
Since, I don’t have my visitor yet, LOL . I tried to use their Jeunesse Ultra Day Pad (false alarm feeling)
PS: This is my first time to use Jeunesse Anion products
And it came to my conclusion that, it does not give any itchiness ‘over there’ LOLOL and it makes me more comfortable movements like I can do activities without any worries (running, kiat kiat) which I thought that na meron pala akong napkin. Yung feeling na parang walang menstruation/napkin lang unlike to usual sanitary napkin na ma fefeel mo sila so it’s so uncomfortable to move around. I hope you get my point. LOOOOL
Did you know that Jeunesse has seven layers of Protection?
1. Top cover made of excellent quality cotton for maximum comfort and softness.
2. With Anion strip that emits negatively-charged molecules that help maintain lasting freshness and protection.
3. With side-leak guards that help prevent strike-through
4. Contains highly protective super-absorbent polymer for superior liquid retention.
5. Sterilized and dirt-free layer for extra softness.
6. The sixth breathable bottom layer allows free flow of air
7. Specially-designed back adhesive to keep pad securely in place.
Where to buy?
At the moment ~ Jeunesse Sanitary Napkins and Liners are not yet available in supermarkets/groceries here in General Santos, but I do hope they will!
You can find it at Watsons (2/F SM General Santos & 2/f of Veranza Mall)
Or for more hassle-free shopping – buy them on Lazada. 🙂
You may follow them on their Social Media sites: