Looking for affordable stay and easy access or travel to the airport?
Appleton Boutique Hotel is situated in the heart of the vibrant Mactan Island. The hotel is only 10 minutes away from Mactan-Cebu International Airport and closes to leisure spots, pristine shores, and azure waters.
We stayed in this hotel for 1 night only before we left bound to General Santos by the next day and it is newly opened (I’m not sure when pero makikita mo naman) so PUV are mostly hindi pa nila familiar ang hotel na ito. But, with the help of Google Map.. it is a very big help to us, especially we are really not familiar with the city and a plus points na gi-nuide narin namin ang mga taxi drivers. 😇
When we got there, the elevator is under maintenance. So, unfortunately, we are not able to book a room with an airport view. 😭
Appleton offers the fullest comfort furnished with premium latex bed. air-conditioning and complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Deluxe Twin – Their luxurious designed rooms provide the perfect setting for your friends and families vacationing together.
- Family Room – Suitable for a traveling family. These rooms are furnished with two separate queen-size beds.
- Superior King – The room is fully furnished in a trendy, modern-style setting with 1 king-size bed.
Let’s take a look of their Superior King Room!
PS: Sorry if the pictures looked so dark.. We later realized that we have not turned on all the lights (the ceiling lights). 😀
Let’s weigh the pros & cons:
- Accessible to the airport
- Free shuttle! We were able to get free transport from the hotel to the airport for free! 🙂
- Near with BDO, SM Hypermarket etc.
- Staffs are friendly, willing to assist you with whatever you need.
- Reasonable price
- Clean, cozy, spacious rooms
- Love the room color!
- Walkable restaurants (e.g.KKB), Internet Cafe (if you want to play or just checking for your flight schedule)
- Fresh breakfast buffet from Bite Cafe! YUMMY!!
- We had difficulties in getting a taxi. So we decided to ride a tricycle and went to Mercado (if I’m not mistaken) since Manong driver told us that there is a taxi dispatcher waiting.
- Some taxies are not yet familiar with the place since it is newly opened. So, Google Map is your best friend!
Will definitely stay here again! 5/5 ✨
Featured image credits to Appleton Boutique Hotel’s Facebook Page.
That’s all for now! Will post another blog post =)
For bookings and reservations: