Vivo has been known for its high-technology innovations that have wowed the world several times over. It has been a pioneer of various smartphone designs.
Last August 20, Vivo has teased tech-savvy followers with a series of mysterious videos posted on its social media pages. The latest was a video of the moon with its shape emphasized by a curve line, a hint of the look of the next flagship smartphone. Check out the teaser below:
From their latest smartphones releases, Vivo has pushed the boundaries of the screens based on various studies and insights on what its consumers want.
- Vivo released the V7+, which has a 5.99-inch AllScreen Display
- It offers a wider visual experience, comfortable grip. To fully enjoy gaming, reading, or watching videos with its bigger screen experience.
- V7+ is followed up by V9. It was their first flagship phone with the notch.
- V9 features 19:9 FullView™ display that gives users a wider look
- V9 may be a compact as the 5.5-inch phone, but it was able to attain a 6.3-inch screen.
Halfway of 2018:
- Vivo released the Vivo X21, its first X-series smartphone in the Philippines.
- It still has the iconic 19:9 FullView™ Display. But it has a bigger screen-to-body ratio of 90.3%, perfect for gamers and video hoarders.
- Vivo was able to get closer to its target when they released Vivo NEX in some markets in June.
- The NEX introduces the Ultra FullView™ Display with 91.24% screen-to-body ratio.
- Vivo was able to achieve this by pioneering the front camera that hides in the body when not in use.
- It also introduces the screen SoundCasting Technology on which replaces the traditional earpiece speaker entirely and cutting the bezel size
With these releases, Vivo has proven that the window to the digital world has no limits. What barriers will the brand break next? #
A global smartphone brand focused on introducing perfect sound quality and ultimate photography with cutting-edge technology, Vivo develops innovative and stylish products for young people. We now have over two hundred million users and are one of the preferred brands of young people around the world. As an Official Sponsor of the FIFA World Cup™, Vivo believes in the importance of encouraging young people to embrace self-expression and an energetic lifestyle. In the Philippines, Vivo is the top 3 smartphone brand in terms of market share with 1.5 million users nationwide.
For inquiries about Vivo, visit the Vivo website at vivoglobal.ph or check out their Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/vivophil), Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/vivo_philippines/), and Twitter (https://twitter.com/vivo_phil) accounts.